Pinellas County is home to 35 miles of award-winning white sand beaches, including:
- Ft. DeSoto Park is a family-friendly beach and recreation area located just minutes from Pasa Tiempo. Visitors from all over the world come to Ft. DeSoto to sunbathe, swim, fish, hike, kayak, and bike along seven miles of paved paths. Trip Advisor named this park America's Top Beach in 2005 and, most recently, Parent Magazine ranked it number one on its 2011 Top 10 Best Beaches for Families.
- Pass-A-Grille Beach brings out the adventurer in you. Located just minutes from Pasa Tiempo, Pass-A-Grille Beach offers a picturesque glimpse of Old Florida with its brightly-colored beach bungalows. Activities include beachcombing, boating, visiting quaint shops, and taking in the stunning sunsets at the Hurricane Seafood Restaurant.
- St. Pete Beach was recently named Trip Advisor's 2012 Best Beach Destination in America. Big Resorts like the historic Don Cesar and small, family-owned hotels line the St. Pete Beach shore. Tucked in between are local sand-between-your-toes beach bars with live entertainment. There is always something to do along St. Pete Beach!
- Clearwater Beach - If you are looking for action, Clearwater Beach has it. Whether you're into sunning, shopping, parasailing, wave running, playing beach volleyball, or taking a moonlit cruise at sunset, there is something for everyone at Clearwater Beach.
- ABC Bicycles helps you cruise St. Pete Beach in style. They rent road bikes, hybrid bikes, racing wheels, and helmets. They have a wide range of sizes to accommodate every rental need.
- Airport Shuttle Service is available to and from Tampa International Airport (TPA), St. Petersburg Clearwater International Airport (PIE), Sarasota Bradenton Airport (SRQ), and the Port of Tampa.
- Suncoast Beach Trolley is an affordable way for visitors to explore our beachfront communities from Clearwater Beach to Pass-A-Grille. For added convenience, it connects to Pinellas County's regular bus service.
- Captain K's Fishing Charters - Whether you are in need of a serene sunset cruise or an exhilarating deep sea fishing trip, Captain K's Fishing Charters can fit any of your boating desires! The ship departs from the St. Petersburg boat docks at John's Pass.
- Clearwater Aquarium - The Clearwater Marine Aquarium is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation, and release of injured marine animals. It is the home of Winter, the dolphin that lost her tail and inspired the 2012 hit movie, Dolphin Tale. Take a behind-the-scenes look at Winter's home and the making of this film with the aquarium's new Dolphin Tale Adventure.
- Dolphin Landings Charter Boat Rentals - Take a ride aboard any of our sailing, fishing, and cruising vessels and you'll see firsthand how Dolphin Landings offers their guests much more than a great boat ride in the sunshine state! Private charters & public trips available, from sunset sailings, dolphin watching, island excursions, fishing trips, party cruises and more! (Dolphin Village Shopping Center, 4737 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706 (behind CVS) 1-800-979-3370)
- John's Pass is a quaint turn-of-the-century fishing village and a popular tourist attraction located just minutes from Pasa Tiempo. It features more than 100 stores, a variety of restaurants, fishing boats, dolphin watching cruises, shelling tours, boat rentals, parasailing, and jet skiing.
- The Mahaffey Theatre - Located in the heart of beautiful downtown St. Petersburg, the newly renovated Progress Energy Center for the ArtsThe Mahaffey is a 2,031 seat cultural jewel featuring elegant ballroom space, spectacular waterfront views, and European box-style seating. Just steps away from the culturally vibrant downtown and minutes away from white sandy beaches and world-famous museums, The Mahaffey hosts top-quality national and international artists and performances Broadway, classical, pop, rock, comedy, dance, family, and the renowned Florida Orchestra.
- Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg is located in the heart downtown. Don't miss striking works of art by Monet, Gauguin, Renoir, Czanne, Rodin, Hassam, O'Keeffe, and Andrew Wyeth. Restaurants and boutiques along Beach Drive are a short walk from the museum.
- Pier Aquarium is a non-profit public aquarium and marine education center located at The Pier in downtown St. Petersburg. Primarily staffed by marine science students from Eckerd College, St. Petersburg College and the University of South Florida, visitors can explore diverse marine environments from around the world.
- Shell Key Shuttle - Take an eco-tour on this unspoiled barrier island and enjoy the best of birding, shelling, snorkeling and dolphin and manatee watching. Several sunset/sightseeing/dolphin-watch cruises offered each week.
- Starlite Majesty Dining Yacht - What Tampa romantic getaway would be complete without an intimate dinner cruise under the stars? Starlite Magesty offers a fine dining experience, entertainment, and dancing with some of the best waterfront views in all of Clearwater Beach. From brilliant sunsets to starlit evenings, every Starlite cruise is special. The ship departs from the Clearwater Beach boat dock.
- Sunken Gardens is a botanical paradise in the midst of a bustling city. As St. Petersburg's oldest living museum, this 100 year old garden is home to some of the oldest tropical plants in the region. Unwind as you stroll through meandering paths, lush with exotic plants from around the world. Explore cascading waterfalls, beautiful demonstration gardens, more than 50,000 tropical plants and flowers.
- Tarpon Springs Sponge Docs - Walk along Dodecanese Boulevard to see docked sponge boats, shops selling seas sponges, and restaurants serving authentic Greek cuisine.
- Café Luna Bistro is an intimate bistro located in the heart of St. Pete Beach, Florida. It offers a variety of fresh seafood, aged steaks, and dishes that cater to vegans and gluten intolerant guests. Each dish is created to order, ensuring your meal will be the freshest around. Soft music and candlelight sets the mood for an unforgettable evening.
- La Casa de Pane is a family-owned Italian grocery and bakery with a large selection of espressos, cheeses, deli meats, pasta, cakes, pastries, and old-fashioned cookies like grandma used to make.
- Chill Tapas Bar is a family-owned and operated restaurant on St. Pete Beach that invites guests to relax and enjoy the dining experience. Favorite dishes include Duck Tikka Masala, Roasted Spaghetti Squash, and Goat Cheese Tapenade Terrine. Chill also has an extensive wine selection and homemade fresh Sangria.
- Habana Café - Habana CafÉ offers excellent Cuban cuisine in a festive atmosphere. It was voted the Best Casual Dining restaurant in the state of Florida for 2009 and 2010.
- Middle Grounds Grill - is named for a seafood-rich area of the Gulf of Mexico, located approximately 100 miles from Treasure Island. The restaurant specializes in certified Angus beef steaks and freshly caught local seafood. All dishes use the finest ingredients and are prepared to perfection.
- Sea Critters Café - Featured on ABC-TV's "Tampa Bay Taste Tour," and the winner of the St. Pete Beach Chamber of Commerce Hospitality Plus Award, Sea Critters Cafe offers casual waterfront dining inside or outside with island music and a full bar.
- Sea Porch Café - The newly renovated Sea Porch Cafe is located in one of the area's most recognizable beach hotels, the Don Cesar. The Sea Porch Cafe is a seaside-chic oasis for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The menu focuses on fresh, natural, and Floribbean cuisine, providing the perfect blend of flavors from the Caribbean, Jamaica, and Florida.
- Snappers Sea Grill - Snapper's offers exceptional seafood, dry aged steaks, and delectable desserts in a big city bistro atmosphere on St. Pete Beach. Long-regarded as the "Gem of St. Pete Beach Restaurants," Snapper's features generous portions of fresh-caught seafood straight from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Corey Avenue - Corey Avenue in St. Pete Beach is a shopper's paradise! Come and enjoy the great stores, specialty shops, our theater, the wonderful restaurants, art galleries, clothing stores, imaginative gift shops, craft and hobby shopping, beachwear shops, and more. Spend an hour, an afternoon, or make a day of it. It's all happening on Corey Avenue!
- Ellenton Premium Outlets is located 30 minutes south of Pasa Tiempo and features 130 outlet stores. Bargain shoppers will enjoy impressive savings at Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, Coach, J.Crew, Kate Spade New York, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Lucky Brand, Michael Kors, Movado, Nike, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, and many more.
- International Plaza is the most distinctive shopping and dining destination of Florida's West Coast. Located next to Tampa International Airport, International Plaza has four fashionable department stores, more than 200 specialty shops, and an open-air village of fine restaurants and small boutiques.
- St. Armand's Circle is a 30 minute drive south of the Sunshine Skyway with casual and elegant restaurants, and upscale boutiques featuring clothing, jewelry, antiques, and fine collectables.